The cumulative revenue of the delivery firm for the first half of 2021 has reached CNY 13.798 billion, a year-on-year increase of 33.72%.
- The company's revenue in Q2 2021 was recorded CNY 7.32 billion, a year-on-year increase of 14.4%.
- Gross profit was CNY 1.674 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 5.4%.
- Net profit was CNY 1.272 billion, down 12.5% year-on-year.
Zhongtong express said that the decrease in gross profit in the second quarter of 2021 was due to the combined impact of business volume growth, price decline and cost rise due to the expiration of preferential policies during the epidemic. The gross profit margin decreased to 22.8% compared with 27.6% in the same period in 2020 is due to the combined impact of the decline of single ticket revenue of core express business by 5.9% and the increase of single ticket cost by 1.7%.
- The core express service revenue of ZTO Express increased by 18.1% year-on-year to CNY 6.65 billion, accounting for 90.8% of the total revenue.
- The freight forwarding service revenue decreased by 32.9% year-on-year to CNY 48.56 million
- The sales revenue of materials decreased by 2.2% year-on-year to CNY 48.65 million.
- The parcel volume was 5.77 billion, a year-on-year increase of 25.6%.
- As of June 30, 2021, the firm had more than 30100 outlets for delivery; The number of direct network partners was more than 5450.
- The total operating cost in the second quarter was CNY 5.65 billion, a year-on-year increase of 22.0%.
- It is expected that the annual package volume in 2021 will be in the range of 22.95-23.8 billion pieces, with a year-on-year increase of 35% - 40%.