During the six months through June, the company generated CNY 234.9 billion in revenue, with a year-on-year increase of 27%.
According to Country Garden's H1 2021 financial announcement:
- Revenue rose by 27%, reaching CNY 234.9 billion.
- Gross profit hit CNY 46.3 billion (up 3.1%), and the gross profit margin was 19.7%.
- Net profit was about CNY 22.4 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 2.3%.
- Among the company's major businesses, its sale of properties recorded CNY 227.9 billion in revenue, reporting an increase of 26.6% and accounting for 97% of total revenue. The revenue from providing construction services was CNY 4.1 billion, made of 3% of total revenue; rental income hit CNY 374 million and other income was CNY 2.5 billion.
- During the reporting period, the sales amount of the company's equity contract was about CNY 303.1 billion, showing an increase of 14%; the area of contracted sales of equity properties hit approximately 34.5 million square meters, representing a growth of 8%.
- As of June 30, the firm covered 31 provinces, 296 prefecture-level administrative regions and 1,408 districts and counties in China, with a total of 3,127 projects.