During the six months through June, the company generated CNY 320.4 billion in revenue, with a year-on-year decrease of 29.4%.
- Revenue dropped by 29.4%, reaching CNY 320.4 billion.
- Net profit hit CNY 31.4 billion, representing a 24.9% decline.
- The net profit margin was 9.8%, with a year-on-year growth of 0.6%.
- Among the company's major businesses, its carrier unit recorded CNY 136.9 billion in revenue, reporting a decrease of 14.2%; the revenue for its enterprise business was CNY 42.9 billion, which extended 18.2%; and its consumer business generated CNY 135.7 billion, with a decline of 47.0%.
- Owing to the US sanctions-caused supply shortage of chips, Huawei's mobile phone business ran out of stock and its market share dwindled.
- According to Canalys, a technology market analyst firm, the market share of Huawei Cloud (part of its enterprise business) continued to grow, rising to 19.7% in the first quarter, ranking second in China.
- Huawei Cloud has aggregated more than 1.8 million developers, 14,000 consulting partners and 6,000 technical partners. It has more than 4,500 commodities in the market, making it an essential platform for the digital transformation of Internet companies and traditional enterprises.